Monday, December 26, 2011

Ciano Von Jo

In an attempt to stay fresh, I'm trying to get into the habit of redesigning/designing logos for people/establishments in my free time. Here's a quick one I did for a fashion designer in Chicago, Ciano Von Jo.

His previous logo had the "C" and "J" attached to opposite sides of the V. The V on it's own stands tall with great posture. I used the process of elimination. I kept the tails of the C and J to create a strong iconic shape of the three letters combined.

The clothing produced by Jovon Marciano as a whole is sophisticated, elegant and chic yet bold and dramatic. I think the logo I designed accurately represents that.

(Plus, the insides of the V remind me of fangs which goes well with Jovon's new "Nosferatu" themed clothing... which I LOVE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment